Eastman-Dodge County, Georgia offers meeting facilities for events ranging from small board meetings to events up to 300 guests.
Terry L. Coleman Center
- Over 10,000 square feet of special event space with ample parking for up to 250 guests
- Fully appointed caterer’s kitchen with refrigerator, range, microwave, and separate entrance
- Dual entrance foyers featuring ceramic tile floors
- Audio/visual capabilities
- Wi-Fi access
- Restroom facilities
- Adjacent to lodging facilities
- Minutes from shopping, dining, and recreational attractions
To view the building at 1670 College St., Eastman, Georgia 31023, please call 478-374-4723 to schedule your viewing. All viewings are by appointment only and will take place on Mondays at 10 a.m.
- $1000 (10 a.m. - 11 p.m.)
All rentals require a $500 refundable deposit at the time of booking. Call the Eastman-Dodge County Chamber for availability (478-374-4723). Rental includes use of tables (30- 71” rounds, 10-6’rectangular & 10- 8’ rectangular), chairs, chandeliers, security after 8 p.m. and the audio/visual system. Holidays, special dates, extra hours and circumstances may require additional deposits or charges. Events with adult beverages have additional requirements.
***DCEDA reserves the right to rent to only valid board approved corporate and/or non-profit organizations exclusively. Prior permission/review by the DCEDA board will be required before any exception can be made.***
Chamber Conference Hall
- Seats up to 75 persons
- Audio/visual capabilities with projection
- Kitchenette with refrigerator and full size oven
- Round tables and student tables with chairs available
- $250 Full Day rental, $100 refundable deposit