If your business is in search of exceptional growth potential only a short distance from two International airports as well as deepwater shipping facilities, Eastman-Dodge County, Georgia should rise to the top of your list. Our successful combination of agricultural and advanced manufacturing businesses in Middle Georgia is attractive. Add tranquil surroundings in a picturesque area and you’ll find Eastman-Dodge County an unbeatable combination.
Employers can readily access Dodge County's low cost of living, skilled labor force, competitive utilities, existing transportation network, and comprehensive job training opportunities.
An industrial park located on the Heart of Georgia Regional Airport can accommodate future businesses that are chosen to complement the core industries already successfully operating here. Additionally, the Eastman-Dodge County Industrial Park is a rail-served park that also offers a 50,000 square-foot spec building. The Dodge-Eastman Development Authority is also working to establish a Georgia Ready for Accelerated Development (GRAD) site in Dodge County.
“Let’s Build Something Great Together!”
Business-Ready Spec Building
- 50,000 square feet with expansion possible to 100,000 square feet at minimal cost
- Lot acreage: 10 acres with additional 5 acres optional
- Ceiling height: 28′ minimum to 36′ maximum
- Construction materials: Metal and masonry
- Column spacing: 50′ x 50′
- Truck doors: 6
- Drive in doors: 1
- Fully insulated
- Rail Service via Norfolk Southern Spur available
- Built in 2007
- Fire insurance rating: 5
Call Center Building
- Year Built: 2002
- Asphalt shingles
- Available for sale or lease
- All public utilities available to site
- 15,160 square feet
- Ceiling height: 10 ft.
- 5 acres
- Carpet, vinyl and tile flooring
- Fluorescent Light Fixtures
- Two multi-fixture restrooms
- Central HVAC
- 95 Asphalt paved parking