Leadership Dodge was developed to prepare and encourage emerging leaders to seek leadership positions within the Dodge County, Georgia community. This eight month-long program is designed to educate community leaders about various facets of Dodge County. Some of the aspects covered include: agriculture, law enforcement, business & industry, healthcare, and education. This community building program equips participants with knowledge and first-hand experience of the resources and assets of Dodge County, Georgia.
Leadership Dodge 2016 includes:
- Eight monthly class sessions beginning in January, with the exception of July.
- An overnight February session in Atlanta overviewing the legislative process and available resources for economic development
- Attend meetings with the County Commission and City Council prior to local Government sessions
- Inclusion in the Eastman-Dodge Chamber’s Business After Hours events
- Guest attendance at monthly Eastman-Dodge Chamber Board meetings
- Notification of all Eastman-Dodge Chamber activities, such as ribbon cuttings, plaque presentations and ground breakings
- Graduation at our annual Chamber Dinner with more than 200 attendees
Nominations are submitted by Chamber members. The class selection process consists of committee review of all nominated individuals and their applications. Selected participants will be notified in December before their term begins.